Thursday 25 November 2010

it's too close to home and it's too near the bone




scarf - zara/ t shirt - stolen from a friend/ skirt - topshop/ leather jacket - h&m/ socks - primark/ bag - zara

Park the car at the side of the road
You should know
Time's tide will smother you
And I will too
When you laugh about people who feel so
Very lonely
Their only desire is to die
Well, I'm afraid
It doesn't make me smile
I wish I could laugh

This the first time I've worn a skirt in the blog, I no longer them often. Its an old skirt, but it remind me of mcqueen because of the exoskeleton pattern. fitting if my current mood. I'm tempted to delete older posts , I'm trying to form some sort of continuity. It's important to express yourself.

Thought I'd try a nice style of photo; dark and shaky. ahah my sister took them, she's 9 and the cameras a bit heavy for her, we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog! check out mine-

    ellie-walker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog, and great style! Check out my blog, comment, follow ;) www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the pattern of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I swore never to buy into that pattern cos it looked like just about every Tom, Dick and Harry owned a pair of leggings or skirt of it but i do love it on you...

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete