Thursday 9 December 2010

isolation





work uniform/ new stuff; velvet dress - new look £5/ beaded vest - thrift £2.50/ lace up wedges - h&m £25/ fishnet tights - bodycare/ holographic nail polish - gosh £5/ elizabeth arden gel liner - tkmaxx £5/ loreal lipstick x3 - tkmaxx £7.99/ carrot cake muffins

Worry not, I'm still alive; I've been working at next, baking, buying and just the other regular crap.

fishnets are not wrong, its just too cold to wear them.. or go outside. I wore these wedges out on Saturday night and my toes were much for 3 days after, but I still love them.

2 comments:

  1. i love your wedges!! beautiful shoes always hurt the most...

    ps, i'm having a christmas jumper giveaway (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. those wedges are gorgeous,btw I love ur blog hun,new follower here can check out mine thru e link

    ReplyDelete