Sunday 3 July 2011

super

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jacket- miss selfrigde/ top - thirft/ jeans - thrift/ necklace- newlook

Quick post as must be off to work this pictures were taken with a good friend of mine charlie, he has a blog which i will link you later.

New hair also why ? because i wanted a change, to let my hair grows about its so much cheaper and alot easier to manage! I did most of it myself and my mum to some. Ive bought so much jewellery recently, so i will definitely to a post on that. Also reached 100 followers which is a lot to me also lost a few in time of not posting. which is weird, but nevertheless thank you.

3 comments:

  1. your necklace is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty with your braids. Its a good look for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with all-things-nature at the moment, this post is perfect.

    I want to be there!

    XX ALICE

    FASHION & CIRCUS
    www.fashionandcircus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete