Wednesday 11 April 2012

showers


jumper -h&m old/skirt - £2, boots - d&m thirft

hello april, its a shame, i dont take pictures more, i buy stuff all the time....
i bought this cute daisy print skirt on monday, im also diying shorts at the moment, theyll be on ebay soon, eyes peeled. and not the shammy ones that you see and are like rly ?

I quit my club in a club on saturday night in the middle of my shift, the day before a man had tried to get me into his car. and on saturday i just freaked out. lololol

2 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Outfit is really beautiful!! The skirt is so cute, the floral print is great! and i think the jumper goes perfectly with it! Love this style so much!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete